Martin Luther King had a dream. John F Kennedy had a plan. Steve Jobs had a vision. What they all had in common is a message worth sharing through the medium of public speaking.
The reason we communicate a message is to inspire greatness, inform for growth, persuade to follow or entertain for happiness. Inspire, inform, persuade and entertain.
We all have a message worth sharing. Every day in different situations at work, at home, and in the community.
Do you have a fear of public speaking?
Do you avoid opportunities to present to the team?
Do you lack confidence because you have don’t have a strategy to formulate your ideas and engage the audience?
Where are you currently on the Public Speaking Ladder?
You can see, that depending on your Speaker Growth, affects your Impact and Audience Engagement.
Have you been in the audience looking at your watch wishing the “Reluctant Speaker” will wind up? You are distracted. Truth be known, bored.
The impactful speakers work in the green by connecting to their audience through vocal variety, body language, and proven delivery models like storytelling.
If you can engage an audience, you can influence change.
The Effective Communication workshop is for anyone wanting to:
- build confidence in presenting to an audience,
- advance their communication skills for better engagement,
- learn the “Jedi mind tricks” in delivering a memorable message.
Utilizing the Effective Communication model of Message, Structure, and Delivery, you will enter any speaking opportunity with a proven engagement strategy that nurtures confidence.
On completion you will know:
- How to engage and connect to an audience.
- How to structure a story to create change.
- The key structures of a presentation.
- How to speak with confidence.
- How to overcome the fear of presenting.