In a school setting it is taken for granted that the teachers are qualified and experienced to educate students to the Departments standards.
What principals do need to realize that being a qualified teacher does not mean they are fully aware of what it takes to work in a high performing school.
This is the role of a high performing leader. To inspire and transform the teachers to be leaders of their classes and not just to teach but inspire.
By researching best practice and interviewing Centre of Excellence awarded principals,
By George has perfected a High Performing Schools Model that reflect the elements and actions required to transform your school to a high performing school.
What we do:
- Partner with school to create a high performing school.
- Ascertain the status of the school culture.
- Identify the areas that are road blokes to creating a high performing school.
- Implement simple changes to leadership actions to evoke change.
- Work with staff in embedding the High Performing model.